Women are strong!
Sometimes we don’t know how strong we can be until we are forced to react to something harmful or unpleasant. I write fiction about women choosing to challenge their fears even though they want to run from them. By the end of their journey, they have become the strong women God intends. Perhaps you’ll see a bit of yourself between the covers.
Diana Lesire Brandmeyer
In no order of importance some facts about me:
- I’m married to an amazing man who treats me like a princess. I have 3 sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, and two most amazing grandchildren!
- I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose on the 3rd day
- Currently, two cats have decided to call our house their home.
- I love dogs but don’t have one right now.
- I like to ride my bike on trails with my husband.
- I hate to clean house.
- I could live on Diet Dr Pepper and cotton candy.
- Friends are like gold to me.
- I am gluten-free and not by choice.
- I spend time preserving my family history through digi-scrapping using Photoshop Elements.
- I love to sew and quilt. You can find photos of my Quilts here.
How many times a day, week or month to you wish you could escape from your everyday life?
It’s okay for you to feel that way! Everyone needs to take a step out of the routine, the stress, even family drama.
Fiction is an easy way to escape without spending a lot of money. No travel involved unless you have a great place to sneak away with a book.
Fiction can take you on a time travel with historicals or set you in someone else’s life where things work out in fun surprising ways.
I have a few books for you to start your trip. On my blog, I often post reviews of books I love. Sometimes there are recipes and always God is at the center of what I’m doing. If you’d like to keep in touch please sign up for my blog posts by email and free newsletter.
MIND OF HER OWN
Hi! That’s me, Diana Lesire Brandmeyer!
I know what it’s like to be a blended mom and a single mom. It’s not easy and often you feel alone in a house full of people. You aren’t. That’s why I choose to write about families of every era and how they blend families. It’s been happening forever but it often feels like you must be the only family to blend from two into one joyful group.
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter or updates to my blog on the side bar.