Being Grateful and Thanksgiving
It’s been a year of ups and downs for my family. Your’s too? I’m posting my top ten reasons to be grateful, join me in the comments please.
- Having two book contracts
- Finding out why I haven’t felt good for two years and fixing that
- My grandson–he gets a special mention
- A pile of firewood on the porch
- A husband who doesn’t complain about my cooking skills
- Freedom to do what I want with my life
- That I still have a mom to hug
- An abundance of friends
- Losing a nice number of pounds before the holiday season begins
So what are a few things you are grateful for this year?
Copyright: elosa / 123RF Stock Photo