S. M. Hutchins tagged me today. 🙂 My first smile of the day! Thank you!
On this day we call upon people around the globe to be thoughtful of others and use the power of smile and a kind act to make a small difference in the world in which we live.
Now these awards come with some rules.
- I am to publicly thank the people who gave them to me.
- I am to share some information about myself
- I am to nominate some of my favorite blogs
- I am to comment on their blogs to let them know I’ve awarded them.
The One Lovely Blog award asks me to share 7 facts about myself while the Sunshine Award has some specific questions for me to answer. The Sunshine Award questions will effectively cover the 7 facts about me.
- Favorite color: PINK!!!!! but sometimes BLUE
- Favorite animal: dog, but cats come in second. I have 2 cats, no dog–right now. We were talking pets right? If not GOATS!
- Favorite number: I don’t do favorite numbers–that’s like MATH!
- Favorite drink: Diet Dr Pepper– no there isn’t a period after the doctor…I may need to see a doctor about this addition
- Facebook or Twitter: I’m on both, but I’m more active on Facebook. I feel like it’s easier to follow conversations there. (Please take this opportunity to follow me if you haven’t already: facebook.com/dianalesirebrandmeyerauthor and twitter.com/dianabrandmeyer .
- Good book or good movie: Good book.
- Giving or getting gifts: I love giving the perfect gift. I love the shopping (hunting) for what will make someone smile.
- My passion: my family
- Favorite day: Sundays because I get to spend the day with my husband.
- Favorite flower: daisies
Now to spread some blog award love. I present each of the following bloggers with both the One Lovely Blog award and the Sunshine Award for inspiring me with wonderstruck moments. In no particular order…