I’ve been tagged by Jennifer Tiszai.
1. A friend who has blessed me:Just one? You have to be kidding I can’t pick just one! My mom, Gail, Barb, Barb, Kathie, Elaine, and a lot more!
2. An unexpected gift: A ring from my husband
3. A kind word shared with me recently: Someone told me I make them laugh.
4. Something that makes me stop and praise God: Sunsets every time.
5. Something I’m looking forward to: cooking in my kitchen
6. A particular part of me I’m pleased with: my quirkiness
7. Something in my life that I wanted but never expected: my ring 🙂
8. A place that moved/moves me: St. George’s Island and the ocean
9. One thing/person that always makes me smile: my kids even though they are no longer little, they make me happy! That included you too Sara, Alyson and Brianna!
10. Most recent “love note” from God: I was reading Jen’s manuscript and it’s as if He jumped out off the page just for me.
1 thought on “Top Ten Blessings”
Okay, I guess you just got added to the kind words category. 🙂 Thanks, Diana. It really means a lot to me that something in my writing touched you. Heather’s journey in the book is extreme (I’ve never been under police protection) but I sure can identify with feeling like my life has been turned upside down.
Thanks for reading Witness, btw. I can’t wait to dig into your comments. And if it gets pubbed, I’m putting the comment about the nachos on the blurbs. 🙂